• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact regulator creep

Has anyone with a Fx Impact experienced regulator creep? When I fill my Impact and let it sit over night i notice that my reg pressure rises. I have noticed as much as a 5 to 10bar rise. Also, the rifle will fall off the reg at the pressure that is showing instead of the set regulator pressure. Diagnosis please!

Almost the same problem here :(
Mine was losing air and the first shot would be around 20 FPS slower and low/right every morning, or even after the gun had sat for an hour or so.
Worked with Ernest Rowe over the phone for several days and he gave me several ways of checking and then confirmed is was reg creep.
Since I just bought the gun in January, it's back at AOA now for repair.

I am experiencing this same exact problem. I even sent it back to AOA for a reg gauge replacement and complete reg rebuild. Since I got it back, the reg creep persists. Plus, my Chrony numbers are actually worse now :-(. I'm considering going back to the electronic reg of the Daystate Pulsar. My numbers were so much tighter w/ the electronic reg. The only reason I switched to the Impact was for the extra power in the .30. But now that the Pulsar is coming out in .30...

Yes, Plinkster; it was all covered under warranty. I have nothing but good things to say about AOA. It has actually covered repairs that it technically would not have had to. I do the vast majority of my air gunning business with AOA. Its operations keep getting tighter and tighter, staying on the cutting edge of the rapidly progressing air gun industry :)

I take these performance issues in stride as I learn a great deal from them. I am still relatively new to air gunning and my learning curve is still rather steep. It seems like not a day goes by that I don't gain further insight to some aspect of air guns; I hope that never stops! Right now I'm obsessed with ballistic coefficient and finding the best pellet for my hunting needs. It's really fun experimenting with different brands and types of pellets.