• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact Grip question

I think the older impacts have that beaver tail, newer ones cut straight across.

1560550789_16564312315d041d85a7a104.95086763_20190614_152335.jpg

Bri, check out these grips by Anarchy Outdoors... the Emperor, Penguin and Tuxedo. I'm trying to make people aware because they really are great, they're lightweight, comfortable and fit the hand perfectly. They have different sizes for different sized hands but are generally oversized so the pad on your trigger finger falls right on the trigger blade. They're on sale right now for 10% off. The grip you posted above is the Ergo grip with a palm shelf added, the Anarchy has a palm shelf that's much smaller but still does the job. It's also got a thumb shelf for precision shooting if you don't wrap your thumb around the grip. It can be ordered for either right or left handed shooters. I've tried the Ergo with and without the palm shelf and many other grips, this is the most comfortable I've ever used for precision shooting. It's at least worth a look. Stoti

https://www.anarchyoutdoors.com/featured-collections/ar-15/grips/

This is the Emperor on my gun. It's left handed so the thumb rest is on the left side.

1560654900_16768648435d05b434777908.56262696_IMG-1695.JPG

Reactions: Brian10956
I already ordered the Ergo with the palm shelf. I’ll definitely look around at my club to see if anyone has a Emperor type grip. I have 4 guns that use this type of grip so I’ll see how the ergo works out. I currently have one of their grips on my 6.5 creedmore and I like the feel what I don’t like are grips that feel skinny in your hand.

thank you everyone for the advice my main concern was that the Impact grip was make especially for it and a standard one may not fit.