• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I'M BACK

I Oh a bunch of people on here an apology. Most know I was very upset with a divorce and was selling several items on here. Did not need the $$$ but it kept me busy thinking about a sport I enjoy. I think I left several hanging in mid air. I did follow through on all purchases but left some items as I say hanging with texts asking questions and such. Well I'm back and just had a time remembering my login GOT IT NOW big SMILE. And am looking at an M3 like a bunch of others. GLAD TO BE BACK.

LEN

I can understand. Back on X-Mas two years ago, my wife of 27 years had an emergency with cardiac regurgitation. Long story short, she had two heart valves replaced, quad bypass, and a pacemaker.

I'm happy to report she was a model patient and is doing fine.

However, it really took a toll on me as well. I lost all interest in anything that could be considered a hobby and some might say I became a D1CK!!

Well I'm doing much better now!

Welcome back man, you survived and it didn't kill you.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"! Live a little longer man.....

Thanks guys. Shot 10000 Yes 10000 pest last year and barely shot this year. But that will change. Think I have enough ammo to get me through and my son and daughter in law have new Impacts to keep me going with interest. They got them just before the M3 started but have updated to all but M3 spec. Trying to decide how long to wait for my M3 as they keep talking digital gages and other electronics in the barrel. Will keep the Continuum with the ATN on it and may go for a 500mm barrel then keep the NightForce for on an M3.