• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Iguana Invasion (Video)

What camera set are you using?

good shooting!!!!!

I'm using a side-shot with my old phone. The phone is a Nexus 6p but I've been having serious trouble with the camera and getting good footage. I think I've found something that doesn't look that terrible. As the camera I'm using the Open Camera application.

I'll test with a different phone because in slow motion with this setting you cannot see the pellet in flight.... I'm still trying to figure this out.

Impressive video and shooting. Watching it I get mixed feelings. On the one hand I would love to hunt some Iguanas. On the other hand I would not want those critters in my back yard. Yikes!

LOL The Goose, you got me there, because I know some people that really love these lizards. Imagine they got here because people were buying them as pets. They are cute when babies, but maybe people didn't realize they can grow up to 6ft... and the poo I think is bigger than a racoon :) is like having a dog you cannot take out... I got tired of trying to keep them out, nothing worked... until pellet start flying....