• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
He is unapologetic, and steadfast in implying that I have no respect for America. Air guns of Arizona, Aoa my mistake. I have corrected the original post.
How America was implied I don't know. Some people are so ready to jump to incorrect conclusion's. Nuff said. Bill
Hey, it's one of the only ways they get their exercise.😉

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
In a previous post I was PM'd by a AGN member and accused of not respecting America because of the lower case "A" in Aoa. That lower Case "A" should have been cap'd but for Arizona not America. The Subject Line I couldn't change but I edited the rest to AoA. It's Air guns of Arizona not America. To those of you from Arizona I apologize. Was this error enough to chastise me? Bill
It would had been a disrespect, a big one, if you would had typed "aoA" ........

After all the amount we have invested in this hobbie, we are legitimate to request everybody to type "Airgun" with capital "A" !!!!!!!!

I was around 10 yrs. old (which means 65 yrs. ago!) and, as usual, was spending the summer with Grandparents on their farm. We went into town for something at the hardware store. The store owner was involved in an argument with an unreasonable customer and we stood there for several minutes waiting to pay and leave. The customer left in a huff when he overheard my Grandfather say, "Son, let this be a lesson. Never swap spit with a Jackass".

In a previous post I was PM'd by a AGN member and accused of not respecting America because of the lower case "A" in Aoa. That lower Case "A" should have been cap'd but for Arizona not America. The Subject Line I couldn't change but I edited the rest to AoA. It's Air guns of Arizona not America. To those of you from Arizona I apologize. Was this error enough to chastise me? Bill
🙄

The correct term is butt hurt
Used In a sentence
The butt hurt flamer had no idea his tirade would make BluegrassBill2020 famous.

Butthurt: Butthurt is an online slang term used to describe a strongly negative or overemotional response. It is used to draw attention to a person who shows signs of being irritated due to a perceived insult, an unfavorable situation, or a lack of decent communication.

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
^^ That is great! We are all just learning all these wonderful and useful things here.. Before you know it ole bluegraSS will know the proper way to spell many things and we'll all steer clear of Mr mYSTICALdRAGON and not send him any PM's....especially late night....
Spell Check has saved me from further vilification.

The correct term is butt hurt
Used In a sentence
The butt hurt flamer had no idea his tirade would make BluegrassBill2020 famous.

Butthurt: Butthurt is an online slang term used to describe a strongly negative or overemotional response. It is used to draw attention to a person who shows signs of being irritated due to a perceived insult, an unfavorable situation, or a lack of decent communication.

Alternative definition of butthurt: Laden with hemorrhoids. Quite possible the flamer is in deep suffering, they say misery loves company.

Alternative definition of butthurt: Laden with hemorrhoids. Quite possible the flamer is in deep suffering, they say misery loves company.
When working as a superintendent I’ve been called an a—hole many times.
I like to reply "No actually I’m a hemorrhoid because I give a—holes like you pain!"