• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I think I'm gonna like this marauder

I do like my Marauder. Don't get enough chances to shoot it though. If you want to have a bit of fun, take some empty soda cans, fill them with water and use them for targets. Once you hit the can, take a look at the pattern where the can tears.

​When I use full cans like that, the aluminum tears at the entry hole, not the exit hole. Interesting bit of fluid dynamics going on there. seems that the water pressure causes the aluminum to tear at the weakest point, and that's the entry hole, because the pellet hasn't exited yet. The exit holes are nice and round, but the entry would is usually a tear the full length of the can.

It's a great gun, and mine is in the boringly accurate range at 25 yards. Now, I just need some time at 50

They're great guns. I agree; you'll love it.

I sold mine awhile ago, and still haven't forgotten it. No regrets with the Compatto that replaced it, but I still miss the Marauder, ya know?

I just got an S510, which I thought would be kind of like a higher quality Marauer, but it's not nearly as quiet, and for now at least, the magazine feeding isn't as reliable. Easier to pump, too.