• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I ordered a rw 30 from airguns of Arizona

I placed the order Monday evening, I got confirmation email and invoice email , even a message from someone saying they had to test the gun and would ship out asap. Still no shipping info and I'm a little frustrated. First thing, if you have to test used gear , why wait until it is sold? Second I have never had a company , wait around to ship. I'm getting close to canceling order and asking for refund. At this rate they probably will procrastinate on my refund as well. Frustrated 

You’re better off waiting. The box stores that don’t test rifles just grab a box off the shelf and ship it and there’s a bigger chance you might have an issue and then need to send it back which makes things worse.

AoA, Precision, and several other shops will test fire the rifle for accuracy, check for leaks, and send you a QC report with a chrony string and test target so you can see what the rifle is doing. The piece of mind is worth the wait IMO.