• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I Need a Droop compensating mount please help

Hello folks,
Being new to this, I need an Droop adjustable scope mount or rings for my Benjamin Trail Nitro-Piston 2.This has a Picatinny or Weaver base to mount the scope.
​All the rings or mounts I see have the 11 dovetail base not the Weaver. Is there any hope for me?
​P.S. I tried the Bullseye mount and the gun went from about a 1/2 inch group to a 2 inch group. I sent it back. no good!!
Thanks LarryB

If you don't mind spending some $, you might try the Burris Signature Zee rings. They have plastic inserts that come in different degrees of compensation (sold separately from the rings) that will point the scope down. I helped a friend install them on his PCP. They are pricey but may fix your problem. Another solution is to bend the barrel up a tad (I've never done this!) but there are lots of very experienced folks who routinely do this. Research "barrel bending" on the Yellow/Network 54 forum and you'll be amazed!
Good luck,
John