• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I joined the PCP world!

Congratulations on the FX. How do you fill? I almost got it, and backed out because I was told it couldn't be hand pumped. I'm also curious to know your thoughts on the magazine. If you watch AEACs review, the very last shot is quite off, but was hand fed vs mag fed. Someone in the comments said that the mag was messing the skirts up a bit. Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy your new toy!

RabbitDanI bought my first PCP today, an FX Streamline .25 in the Walnut stock with a Hugget moderator. I am absolutely blown away by the gun. The noise report is next to nothing, the accuracy is incredible, and it's just a joy to shoot. I would love to hear some tips and tricks to get the most out of my new gun. Thanks everyone!

Nice rifle! Lets see some pictures 😀

Welcome to the dark side.

Matt

intenseaty22Congratulations on the FX. How do you fill? I almost got it, and backed out because I was told it couldn't be hand pumped. I'm also curious to know your thoughts on the magazine. If you watch AEACs review, the very last shot is quite off, but was hand fed vs mag fed. Someone in the comments said that the mag was messing the skirts up a bit. Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy your new toy!

I bought a 75 cu ft tank to fill with, I hadn't seen any happy customers who went with the pump for any decent sized rifle. And the mag seems just fine for me so far. I didn't notice any resistance during the loading our shooting process

"Maineiac"
"Vudongthoai"Congrats on your new babe, what a great choice!!! I love 0.25cal, it's so forgiving to hunt or target punching for me. 
This is mine...

Let us see your
Vu

How do you create the photo slide show? I have the Imgur app but the links it gives me don't turn into the slide show.

When u upload, select all the pic that u want in one topic or album...After that, Imgur will have one link for all the pictures together. Just copy n paste that link, u will have the slide show.
Vu

"RabbitDan"I would love to send you guys some pics put I'm also new to this forum. Can anyone help me with uploading pictures specifically​ from a mobile device?
Thanks, Dan
Download the "Imgur" app, then u upload any pic from ur phone or computer...copy link and just paste here...
If u have any app that upload pictures, u can also copy straight link, too.
Vu