• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I hate waiting

So I went to A.O.A. to check on the status of my fx crow and looks like the release date has been delayed again. I just didn't feel like waiting any longer so I walked out with a impact .25
another thing that helped change my mind was they said that the new crown is going to be released with the standard smooth twist barrel insert and then later I could purchase the smooth twist x insert. 

"Jake"So I went to A.O.A. to check on the status of my fx crow and looks like the release date has been delayed again. I just didn't feel like waiting any longer so I walked out with a impact .25
another thing that helped change my mind was they said that the new crown is going to be released with the standard smooth twist barrel insert and then later I could purchase the smooth twist x insert.
Not good...... Perhaps they are ironing out some issues. Also not to excited about the barrel release. I may have to cancel if they keep fooling around with it. Going to be expensive to change calibers also.