• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I found a 165$ pcp

on flying dragon air guns .com I found a air gun in my price range (I.e broke) 
http://flyingdragonairrifles.org/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=56 
i really want a pcp, because of the ease of use lack of kick and the sheer AWSOME that comes with pcps I have a break barrel that's just to much kick for the inexpensive scopes I plan on a hammers for magnum air rifles around 60$ to hopefully solve that issue but back to this steal of a pcp what is the more experienced pcp users opinion on China made pcps?

As BigTinBoat said, the QB79 will get tons more shots than a disco. I have had numerous CO2 QB's but never an HPA, but the quality is good and there are tons of parts available. I have had 5 disco's, they are a good gun, but the shot count is low. The disco also has a large availabilty of parts both aftermarket and stock. Either will make a great gun. I feel the QB trigger is better and can be made better than the disco hands down. You can however change the disco trigger to a marauder trigger, but that adds alot of money to the disco.

Loud I know what you mean I've seen the guys online (here and u-tube)
whacking pests with the .25 all the way up to coyotes. I saw that and some yotes actually just "took" my cat none to long ago it's why I got a higher power air gun than my variable pump pneumatic crosmen m4-177 but I made the mistake of getting the gamo in the same caliber, I whacked a crow at around 30 yards last week spine shot dropped him but I feel that I would need at the least a .22 for anything bigger than a coon.
I made the mistake of, Buying then research, come to find out I need to be a world class marksmen to get it done on anything bigger than a large peat bird. With the 177 plus the IGT from gamo is just ripped my scope all to crap.