I died One year ago today

A very long story made short, went into the ER with a heart attack and woke up two days later
In the ICU. I had gone into cardiac arrest while in the hospital and being that I was there when it happened is certainly the only reason I am here today. I was “out” for 23 minutes and spent a lot of time in the hospital.
anyway I am grateful to be alive today. Life is short.

also picking up a new shooting buddy😁
IMG_5775.jpeg

that is one good looking dog
11 yrs ago I was dying, massive blood clots,,, bad diet, quit drinkin, smoking and eating donuts, well anything close to crap food, or deep fat fried, it is bad oil,,, lost 60 lbs
is is what you eat, not how much,,, had to buy smaller pants
Seed oil is a good thing to eliminate from our diet. Glad you are still with us and take care brother.

Good to be alive and in God's hands.
At 61 I changed my diet and cut out all carbohydrates, all grains and related products, sugar, nightshade vegetables and seed oils. Was never a drinker or smoker. Now eat only meat and green vegetables. Should have done it earlier but I am lucky to be in good health, even before the change.
Beautiful puppy, my wife wants one like that.
Greetings from our puppy.
IMG_20240328_085439_219.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you are ok
life is to short don't take things for granted, do what you like and not what you don't. You can waist your time working about nonsense if something is going to happen it will. Two heart surgerys later I done let anything bother me just enjoy my days. Buy the way that dog is great have 3 long hair dachshunds and the are the best dogs. Wish you and your new shooting buddy only the best.

Reactions: Bandito
A very long story made short, went into the ER with a heart attack and woke up two days later
In the ICU. I had gone into cardiac arrest while in the hospital and being that I was there when it happened is certainly the only reason I am here today. I was “out” for 23 minutes and spent a lot of time in the hospital.

View attachment 462849
Oh my...a cutie! Min. Dachshund?

View attachment 462849