• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I can't thank you enough

I am beyond words at the outpouring of help we have received after our guns were stolen on the way to EBR.

I called a few friends , mainly to vent about losing the guns and they stated making calls to others and the offers to help started pouring in. Thanks Chad and Joe!

By the time we made it into town Airguns of Arizona had already started the process of getting a rifle setup with us. Robert texted said they would get me setup.

Darren, Lauren! Thank yall so very VERY MUCH!!! Yall went above and beyond to get us setup! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!

I don't have a laptop at the moment because it was in the the stuff that was stolen so forgive me if I fat finger a few words on my cell,, but I need to say a few more thank you's.

Lauren, Rick and Darren, thank you so much for jumping through hoops to make our trip was as enjoyable as it could be. You all are a credit to this sport

Kip Perow, THANK YOU! For giving my son the RTI Prophet that you won to replace the one that was stolen from him. He was heartbroken when it happened but you made his trip when you have that to him.

Joe Rhea, Thank you and Arken scopes for giving my son the scope to put on the Prophet. I don't care what that comment on your video says, your alright in my book.

Justin Jacobson, owner of Utah Airguns, bought $500 in raffle tickets and then walked over and dropped them in my sons hands. Said to go win a gun back and Everett did. He won a Daystate Huntsman with one of those tickets and I think an MTC scope. Thank you Justin!

Tom Costan, bro, you pulled a scope off your own gun to put on another of your guns just to give us a better experience at the firing line. Not only did we fall in love with the amazing rifles that you make but your friendship and help is beyond my words to express gratitude for. Thank you!!!

But most of all I want to thank Robert Buchanan, owner of AOA, you donated us guns to shoot, Ammo to shoot out of them, scopes, you prayed with me over the death of my son and showed me God's Grace. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND THE DEPTH OF MY SOUL!

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!

this story was so great . utah -aoa -joe -kip -tom - aoa sure sucks your stuff was stolen i hope they getbcought or somebody cuts their fingers off great story and glad it all worked out for the best sure is great you won some raffles and Justin what a guy thats great for doing that, gret people here on this site and the people who chipped in to get your eveny best it could be, i wanna go next year to shoot i sure hope god willing