• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

I also just dropped by Utah airguns just yesterday.

This was my first visit. I was on my way home from Colorado Springs to SoCal and for some reason decided to make a 2.5 hour detour. I've never been there and this was my first. Coming into the parking lot I saw a whole lot of employee cars, as well as multiple shipping containers. When I walked into the store I was overwhelmed by the massive showroom, A calm shy dog, followed by Josh met me, apparently there are over 30 employees at that location handling customers and taking orders from customers. There was no pressure to buy and even though Josh had a powder burner background knew his airguns. I was able to shoot my own Uragan compact at the indoor range while waiting for some items I asked Josh to find. He was very accommodating. I was very happy with my visit and with Josh's help. And because utah airguns is standing in as fxUSA's customer relations and repair facility, they had all the small impact parts I needed as well. They will be moving into a bigger facility hopefully soon.

If you need anything ask for Josh as he will do what he can to get what you need!

Allen