• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW95 Stock Refinish

6278655d567bd2bc18f3e336a5d02203.jpg
A couple of years ago I bought a thumb hole B26 stock and found the comb was so high, it was not usable for me. So I cut the comb down to a usable height, then this year decided to refinish it. I used a stain called gun stock and tru oil. I think it came out pretty well. Has a slight red tint to it. This gun is a shooter and shoots jsb 10.3 as good as my pcps out to 30 yards. It has a vortec kit in it and is not hold sensitive at all.

Looks good, I've seen some post where guys made nice tyrolen stocks from the B26-2 thumbhole stock. I bought a B26 with the standard stock in .22 caliber. I did a custom tune on the gun making a nylon guide and tophat. Seal.and spring came from Macarri. The cylinder was honed and piston was buttoned. All trigger parts were polished as well. It is my go to springer, shooting H&N 14.6 grain pellets at 658fps sooth and vibration free. Accuracy is excellent, it's a joy shoot and carry afield.