• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW50S carving on stock

Well so much for answering emails. I emailed Weihrauch, the Australian importer of Weihrauch and the Australian Shooters Association. Asked twice on the Weihrauch owners forum, got one response there but the dude that answered said that this question had been asked many times.

Soooooo it’s my rifle and I’m sticking with the ‘ DR ‘. Unless someone can give me a definitive answer I’m taking my marbles and going home😂😂

Gary

HeyU I have to eat some humble pie. I just got a response from Weihrauch. It was a very polite, here is the bottom half of their response.Thankyou Mr Weihrauch for your response, much appreciated.

“We always try to offer our customers the best possible craftsmanship and quality "Made in Germany"

These are the letters form the stock manufacturer. But we do not publish informations form our suppliers at all.”

We wish you good shooting success.

Best regards

Weihrauch-Team

Weihrauch & Weihrauch

Sport GmbH & Co. KG
Industriestr. 13, 97638 Mellrichstadt
Tel.: 09776 8122-0 Fax: 09776 8122-81

Handelsregister: HRA 8080 AG Schweinfurt
Komplementär: Weihrauch & Weihrauch Sport Verwaltungs GmbH
(HRB 3366 AG Schweinfurt)
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Hermann Weihrauch

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

that use Minelli stocks are always proud to say so.

I22

I can't agree more. Brag when it suits you but withhold the facts when it doesn't. I think my opinion of Weihrauch just faded a bit.

Now I'm thinking about what those letters mean......hmmmm. maybe the new maker is Chinese. Maybe it really says contains MSG! Lol Maybe it is DR.....Don't Request info. Or NLM.......No Longer Minelli. Lmao! Or WTF!!!! Won't Tell Fifty-lovers. Man I could go on, buy I won't .

JC.