• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A HW 98

If your In the market for an accurate , powerful springer then you could do far worse than a HW 98 . This at 50 yards 177 AEA 8.72g pellets about 10 shots , getting dark and In the rain . One sight In shot . Awesome gun .
asD.jpg

If your In the market for an accurate , powerful springer then you could do far worse than a HW 98 . This at 50 yards 177 AEA 8.72g pellets about 10 shots , getting dark and In the rain . One sight In shot . Awesome gun .View attachment 463517
one group hole , nice with adverse conditions too .

Fantastic shooting. The HW98/Beeman R11 are a great platform since they are based off the HW95. The added weight of the barrel sleeve and fully adjustable stock make for a very comfortable and easy to shoot rifle. I need to get mine scope again and bring it out for some action. What speed are you shooting the AEA pellets btw?

Reactions: .20calguy
Fantastic shooting. The HW98/Beeman R11 are a great platform since they are based off the HW95. The added weight of the barrel sleeve and fully adjustable stock make for a very comfortable and easy to shoot rifle. I need to get mine scope again and bring it out for some action. What speed are you shooting the AEA pellets btw?
With the AEA 8.72 a consistent 855 fps