• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hurricane "Sally" claimed my Range Finder....need new one any suggestions??

If you want to look at top tier stuff: https://precisionrifleblog.com/2019/05/09/best-rangefinder/

Sig has been the choice of some competitive airgunners. As far as trends, rangefinding binos have also been starting to gain popularity. The price of these can get pretty insane with features like being able to link to a Kestrel, etc. The nice thing about airgun shooting though is that we're not having to push the limits of our rangefinders so those are gonna be overkill for 99% of us.

Save your money for SALLY RECOVERY and cheap Wal mart Simmons rangefinder works and capable of close 5-6 yard range measurements. I have 2 and are good enough for me. Don't buy HALO BRAND though they don't honor their warranty. You may opt for the 3 or 4 year protection plan only few bucks more that exceeds the manufacturers warranty. You get a new model upgrade replacement or your money back if it breaks within 3 or 4 years.