• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hunting for a Bullpup

Looking for a bullpup In .22 cal. I’m fading away from fx there products have to many problems. (based on my experience with them) I was looking at the daystate pulsar but I’m unsure of the electronic system. I would give the electronic system a try but I wanna know what else is out there. I just want the best bullpup I can get. Money isn’t a big issue. Any suggestions?

Get the Bobcat. It is the best mechanical bullpup available for the money today. Many of the problems you are reading on FX lately are overblown. And example of this would be, how can FX Boss have no issues, and Bobcat which is the same platform does? So right there you know there is a bullpup war among dealers and their affiliates that write one sided reviews pushing new brands against established manufacturers like Daystate and FX airguns.

If you like Pulsar by all means get it, Daystate electronics are very solid. It's price reflects what you are getting for your money.

Air Arms are launching a BP next week at shot show.

I sure hope so. A long overdue for them. Will be an awesome gun a 510 pup.

Wait then till the Shot Show. Air Arms are great. You can't go wrong with their products. Quality wise very, very close to Daystate and in many parts identical. Which makes it almost impossible to choose between the 510 and a Huntsman Regal so people buy both and then struggle which one to keep. Loooong story about two amazing airgun brands.. :)