Hunting coyotes

"Willie14228"The Bulldog would be a good priced choice .357 5shot mag with about 10 shots per fill plenty of fpe for yotes and like size animals, a little loud out of the box but not terrible
Hatsan has some other good choices.

I'm with you Willie....You could try the old sticks and string. Maybe easier to shoot with a bow on the move
Where and how are you going to hunt them? From a blind at a known distance or spot and stalk, on the fly? In the woods or open terrian?

"wyshadow"I'm in a very open range where I can literally see for miles but it seems like a coyote will just appear out of nowhere. I have taken 35 yard head shot with my .25 mrod and the coyote was dead before it hit the ground. I also shot one at 30 yards in the neck which required a follow up shot and the .25 had more then enough energy. I have taken several body shots with a .357 cricket and they didn't run far for me to take a follow up shot but I have found I had messed more with the heavier .357 pellet because I had to make sure my ranges were exact. If my range was off by a few yards, I would have a mess because of the pellet's extreme drop.
Good info-can you tell me exactly where the point of aim should be for head shots? Is it right below the ear, by how much? Slightly forward or rearward?

Sean

I've dirt napped alot of coyote and other animals with air guns. Ive taken many with .25 cal but as with every airgun need be wise on shot placement & distance especially smaller calibers. My most used calibers for varmint / predators .30, .308, .357, .40 usually lots projectle choices, flater shooting, more distance and usually good shot counts aswell most are shrouded if not look into getting silenced. Also smashed alot of fur with .45 hits hard jst most time not so flat trajectory out far. It is also nice to be equiped as a repeater thats great for follow up shots and helps tons if more than one animal comes into range. 
1523949009_16321778735ad59dd1128251.57539013_180410_180008_COLLAGE-1.jpg
1523950165_15405711345ad5a255def740.57723380_180417_032915_COLLAGE-1.png

"B.Beck"I've dirt napped alot of coyote and other animals with air guns. Ive taken many with .25 cal but as with every airgun need be wise on shot placement & distance especially smaller calibers. My most used calibers for varmint / predators .30, .308, .357, .40 usually lots projectle choices, flater shooting, more distance and usually good shot counts aswell most are shrouded if not look into getting silenced. Also smashed alot of fur with .45 hits hard jst most time not so flat trajectory out far. It is also nice to be equiped as a repeater thats great for follow up shots and helps tons if more than one animal comes into range.
Great pictures! Do you hunt from a blind? Do you use night vision or hunt with lights?

"Bob_O"
"MOSINMARINE"
"Bob_O"Holy cripe!!!!
I just got my first raccoon the other night. And I have six skunks under my belt....one with 22 and the reat with 25.
Do you have a YouTube channel? I think i am subscribed and watched your last video really enjoyed it!
Yes....Bob O is my channel name.
Yup i am subscribed, great videos and commentary!