• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huma Dual transfer port

From what I'm continuing to read, there are many more owners of TP Huma not satisfied with those who have obtained real and real advantages from this HUMA accessory. I received a TP HUMA a few days ago and it even has measures other than the original FX. I wrote to Huma to tell him that the TP is different from my original .... They didn't answer me. I have bought it now, but if I could go back I would not buy it anymore. I will try to edit it, but I think I will modify my FX and use that. It seems that the original modified TP gives a good performance.

Can someone explain what gain you was looking for with this dual port? Fps? even if you pump it up to 1050 but what for?

It is well known what specific projectile behaves best with what specific speed range, if you trying to shoot +10% or -10% out of that range the grouping on POI will suffer and that has nothing to do with the FX or the porting.

I believe the dual port is a great combination with the new PP, and you have a wider range to play with a balance, lower Reg with a longer dwell time vs higher Reg with a shorter dwell time on hammer. These two will give you different outcomes, all depend what you need or where you want to reach.

Right now I have 117 bar on Reg and the Max 976 fps with Zero deviation, but for my JSB Exact King Heavy MK2's need only 890 fps at #4 on HP with Zero deviation. Keep forgetting to count my number of shots.

I am ready to lower the Reg now to about 95 or even lower will see that how works out, doing it today, and expecting to extend the shoot counts between refill.

Sorry, forgot, 700 mm barrel in 25 cal stock liner, and my shroud compensator is not ported (that will be my next mod if I could figure the way how to strip inside shroud)