• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Huben K1 Loading Gate

Classified Status
WTS

GlennV

Dec 1, 2022
McDonough, GA USA
Loading gate for the Huben K1 in .22 or .25 caliber. Gets rid of the crappy smash it down and force the pellet by it gate. The stock gate is a pain and often deforms pellets trying to get them in the magazine. I made a pellet gate that mounts in the stock location with the stock screws. Uses a pair of of magnets to keep the gate closed. You get easy open access to the magazine to load your pellets or slugs. This is 3d printed out of PETG, black is what I currently am making, but I can do colors, so if you looking for a certain color please ask.

$35.00 shipped to your door in the continental US via USPS First Class mail.

Please note, if you have a Walnut stock, all of them are not milled the same at/near the magazine area, you may need to sand a small area for the gate to clear. Please look through the attached series of photos and pay close attention to the synthetic stock photos and then the same area in the walnut stock to see what I am talking about. A lot of these photos are extreme closeups and make the gate look very blocky, they are not smooth, but a lot smoother in person than in the photos. If you really want to, you can sand it very smooth and paint it.

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_2353.jpeg

IMG_2355.jpeg

IMG_2356.jpeg

IMG_2357.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2359.jpeg

IMG_2363.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2461.jpeg

IMG_2458.jpeg