• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben K-1 Squirrel killing Machine

Took my favorite Huben K-1 .22cal with TJ barrel and 27.5gr Nelson slugs and got the limit in one tree. They are in breeding season, 7 males trying to tag team one innocent female.
20230108_102957.jpg

Great Shooting! That's called keeping the population in check! What year is your Huben? Their site states they used a chocked LW barrel until 2020, & then made their own non chocked slower twist barrels that shoot both pellets & slugs well. Nothing wrong at all with TJ barrels but was just wondering why you replaced the barrel.

Reactions: Jammin22
Great Shooting! That's called keeping the population in check! What year is your Huben? Their site states they used a chocked LW barrel until 2020, & then made their own non chocked slower twist barrels that shoot both pellets & slugs well. Nothing wrong at all with TJ barrels but was just wondering why you replaced the barrel.
The Huben is 2018 which I purchased used with the TJ. I own 3 of them, 2 are 2018's and one 2021 L.E.