Huben Hammerless K1

"Fl_Hunter"Has anyone tried these pellets? Cheik Chumbo Pesado JC 32 30.8 gr (JC 32 + K 1) on youtube
Hi, I've tried to order them, I email them long time ago, they told me that they couldn't send them over to Chile at that time, maybe Petrovivs can test them for get them since he is from Brasil, let's hope he reads this and test them for us so he can report on the findings.

I already tested a can (100 units) of this lead JC 32, however the result in my k1 was not satisfactory in shots made at 30 meters he used to open a little the grouping. This lead is more for hunting than accuracy. At the moment the best precision leads are H & N barracuda firing at around 305 m / s, JSB Ultrashock at 295 m / s, JSB Beast at 280 m / s. Premium Round Rifle and Rifle Field Destroyer above 300 m / s. I'm looking forward to the redesigned monster that we do not yet have available here for testing, as well as the Hubens and NSA slugs.

"petrovivs"I already tested a can (100 units) of this lead JC 32, however the result in my k1 was not satisfactory in shots made at 30 meters he used to open a little the grouping. This lead is more for hunting than accuracy. At the moment the best precision leads are H & N barracuda firing at around 305 m / s, JSB Ultrashock at 295 m / s, JSB Beast at 280 m / s. Premium Round Rifle and Rifle Field Destroyer above 300 m / s. I'm looking forward to the redesigned monster that we do not yet have available here for testing, as well as the Hubens and NSA slugs.
Petrivivs as all the others said already, that's terrible groups for that distance :( , what brand are those pellets underlined above?

UPDATE:
I tested the NSA ammo in .222 (the .223 variant didn't fit in the mag), I had to hammer the slug into the mag, I tried to push them with my thumb and was very hard, then when I start to shoot the rifle jammed and big air explosion came from the breach/magazine transition zone, of course the magazine got stuck, then I had to disassembly the whole rifle to take out the stuck pellet again (remember that it happened to me the first time that I tested the slugs). 
So for now I'm going to wait the new demo slugs that Nick sent me, they have to clear customs during this week so let's hope that everything else goes smooth from now on, I'll be posting more on the matter, I don't want to risk my face being so close to the breach when the air explodes, for safety reasons that is.

Alejandro

"hcl"Next week i will make my own swaged bullet for huben. I make my own hydraulic press an i think that i will make g7 bottom tail bullet about 2g for high speed and great BC.
After test i will show the result-s ;P
p.s. i have V2 version
That's great !!!
I'm fighting to get the NSA slugs clear through customs so I can test also.
I also bought the CF tubes for the moderator you made, getting ready for the 3D file, one question that I have is how did you make the enclosure between the 2 different CF tube diameters so air wont leak back ?

Alejandro

if the thread is to withstand pressure gains, there is no possibility of air transfer between the front and rear tubes: / but the loss of cm3 is minimal compared to the fi38mm wider tube:]
I will add *.stl file this monday :p

p.s. you can cut holes to transfer air back but if you shoot with reg 170-200 bar hmm better don't shoot whole silencer with pellet ;P

"hcl"if the thread is to withstand pressure gains, there is no possibility of air transfer between the front and rear tubes: / but the loss of cm3 is minimal compared to the fi38mm wider tube:]
I will add *.stl file this monday :p
p.s. you can cut holes to transfer air back but if you shoot with reg 170-200 bar hmm better don't shoot whole silencer with pellet ;P
Hi again, how's the mod and slugs doing for the Huben, do you have something new to report?,
There's something I don't understand how you did in the LDC I took the liberty to edit your pic of the Huben with the moderator installed and I color marked the back end of the bigger tube (see the pic), how did you make that angled CF piece to transition from the big tube to the smaller one ?

Thanks HCL, try to upload the files please.

094ddcb64e918d38ae011d6fd39047df.jpg

Hi everyone,
I made a little video update on the NSA ammo for the Huben K1, I just received the ammo because Chilean customs had retained them in the import process.
So since I don't want to write a lot I made the video, hope you like it and understand it.
All the best to everyone and tomorrow is the big day to make the tests with those slugs, so fingers crossed !!!!!.
Bigalex, NICE mods on the gun man !!!! congrats on that and thanks for sharing also.

Video link: 

Alejandro