Huben Hammerless K1

"semieros"
"davidsng"
Matt Dubber just did a review on the Huben K1V2!
Even shooting the custom made bullets , Huben k1 v2 is still a 2-3 moa(stable accuracy) airgun
Don't believe me ,just buy one. Wish you would enjoy the so called sub moa accuracy.
Prove it is a 2-3 moa gun. Make a video with yours. I'll watch it. Nobody is arguing with you. There were always people like you who say, "Why make an automobile when the horse and buggy work just fine." The first automobiles sucked! The first few Hubens sucked too! It will change, and your ass will be proven wrong! Until then, shut your pie hole about this topic. You stated your stance enough.

"semieros"
"davidsng"
Matt Dubber just did a review on the Huben K1V2!
Even shooting the custom made bullets , Huben k1 v2 is still a 2-3 moa(stable accuracy) airgun
Don't believe me ,just buy one. Wish you would enjoy the so called sub moa accuracy.
I will take your advice in that I don't believe you. But I can't find one to "just buy one".

"davidsng"Yes, I too nearly bought this gun last April, but I decided to go with a cheaper big bore instead. We've all been burned on cheap Chinese stuff for so long that it is difficult to throw down $1650 on something like this. If it was $1000, this gun would have been mine long ago.
IT SERVE YOU RIGHT

I can feel your pain .LOL 

I wish you could afford a new version of huben k1 and feel pain once more. 

Your case well prove that a stubborn irrattional consumer doesn't deserve pity

SEMIEROS, China is not known for quality control, we all know that. Another thorn in Huben's side is its lack of a support network and/or a warranty. But, the idea behind the Huben is diffenent: the new hammerless technology, Huben's long distance slugs, and the lack of any competitor even coming close to the same specifications. This gun is making people think. All you have to sayis, "It is not accurate, it's not accurate, it's not accurate....ect." Yes, we know that it has problems and, for now, it is just novelty, or a niche item. Many will not buy it...yet. Your right! Are you happy! Did you accomplish what you strive to do? Now, go bash some other airgun. There are many others out there that are not very accurate too.

I wish FX would take this basic design concept and bring it into a more user friendly version that shoots pellets with one barrel on a particular setting, and then with a quick barrel change it could shoot bullets with a high BC similar to the Huben's at high velocity accurately. This gun should definitely be made in .25 caliber from the beginning and then .30 cal. as an additional barrel swap option. I can easily envision a .25 cal. Wildcat that incorporates this technology and yet with the adjustability of the Crown along with barrels of different twist rates and rifling options...It would sweep the airgun world by storm! 

There has to be some others out there who see the potential of this semi-auto hammerless design, who are able to create a much more robust design that actually works. The first Huben and this second Huben are merely prototypes for what is to come in the near future from some other manufacturer that is far better at bringing new designs to market. FX has a couple semi-auto guns already which shows their love for these fast repeaters, and please just imagine what Evanix engineers can do with something like this. It is impossible to patent the concept which leaves the door wide open for manufacturers like Evanix to put a totally cool looking slick version of this concept to market. One day soon you will see a far superior, much better design version of the Huben for sale at places like Pyramyd Air. The principle is sound...Huben just could not execute a properly working design in the first place, and instead of starting over with a clean sheet of paper and eliminating the mistakes of the first prototype they released a second version of the same mistakes. They must be hemorrhaging money badly...or they have very deep pockets and little business sense.

But the good news is that any day now an established company like FX or Evanix is going to come out with a semi-auto base on the same design principles that is going to relegate these Hubens to an airgun museum somewhere, while the good design will sells untold thousands. I was one of the first people to call up and whip out my bankcard to put down the deposit on the first preorder a couple years ago...I was just lucky that they screwed up the transaction which gave me several days to think it over and let my good sense get the best of me and cancel out completely. I feel sorry for all the people who bought these things and am thankful I wasn't one of them. But I keep watching and waiting for a company to come out with a star wars version of the Huben that really works!
All the best, Chuck

Huben patented hamerless system on the whole world so we will not so quick see hamerless system on others pcp. I use fx impact, edgun matador,edgun leshy, cricket ect but after i buy huben its only that pcp i use. I cast my own bullets and its accurate maybe not as impact on 50-100m but over 100m its beast all of pcp ! i shoot 305m/s (about 1000pfs) with 2.31g (35.5gr) = 100j or 80ft.lb Now when huben will sell swaged bullets for it with BC about 0.18 (best jsb have 0.05-0.07) there no other gun will win with it. Maybe new winner of extreme benchrest in 2018 will be huben user ;p (Matt - go go go !!! ) 

I really like the technology behind the "hammerless" design..when they refine / debug / prove this air rifle, it will be a winner for sure.. Pellets should be joint venture between pellet manufacturer and rifle mfg and readily available. Build a rifle around " a" pellet.. not a rifle for pellets.. 
Very excited about this technology for the future..

"hcl"Huben patented hamerless system on the whole world so we will not so quick see hamerless system on others pcp. I use fx impact, edgun matador,edgun leshy, cricket ect but after i buy huben its only that pcp i use. I cast my own bullets and its accurate maybe not as impact on 50-100m but over 100m its beast all of pcp ! i shoot 305m/s (about 1000pfs) with 2.31g (35.5gr) = 100j or 80ft.lb Now when huben will sell swaged bullets for it with BC about 0.18 (best jsb have 0.05-0.07) there no other gun will win with it. Maybe new winner of extreme benchrest in 2018 will be huben user ;p (Matt - go go go !!! )
Yes, the chances of seeing a hammerless system in a reputable company are slim. Unless, Huben leases it's patented technology to others or, if Huben sells the company to another airgun company. Both could happen. Huben has to be having some sort of financual difficultis by now.

Yes I had heard that also and just started thinking that maybe they finally got all the bugs worked out and maybe now is the time to go ahead and reorder one, until I saw the new video by Matt Dubber. I sure changed my mind in a hurry! I will wait for Huben model three or four... or better yet wait and see what FX and Evanix comes out with at the shot shows.
C

"davidsng" SEMIEROS, China is not known for quality control, we all know that. Another thorn in Huben's side is its lack of a support network and/or a warranty. But, the idea behind the Huben is diffenent: the new hammerless technology, Huben's long distance slugs, and the lack of any competitor even coming close to the same specifications. This gun is making people think. All you have to sayis, "It is not accurate, it's not accurate, it's not accurate....ect." Yes, we know that it has problems and, for now, it is just novelty, or a niche item. Many will not buy it...yet. Your right! Are you happy! Did you accomplish what you strive to do? Now, go bash some other airgun. There are many others out there that are not very accurate too.
Why do i keep saying it's not accurate?

'coz there are too many shills who repeat the lie that huben shoots accurately, even with the pellets!

"CHUCK"Yes I had heard that also and just started thinking that maybe they finally got all the bugs worked out and maybe now is the time to go ahead and reorder one, until I saw the new video by Matt Dubber. I sure changed my mind in a hurry! I will wait for Huben model three or four... or better yet wait and see what FX and Evanix comes out with at the shot shows.
C
You are a wise man.

From Matt's review, a smart guy can easily see no substantial improvement in the Version 2 of huben.

The most funny thing is Matt said huben only shoots custom made bullets well ,but Matt didn't tell the irrational potential customers where to buy the sub-moa bullets ! So, let the customers suffer from the pellet's bad accuracy until Huben sells the bullets ? What if Huben never sells a bullet?

Do you know that huben's free bullets coming with the new gun are hand made with a mold ? 

If huben wants to sell mass production bullets, they have to invest heavily , which is not financially feasbile

I'm very interested in the Huben. I'm wondering if something like this 40gr bullet would work.
55eef73745dc011124c467fcff5fedb7.jpg