Huben Hammerless K1

Here is the copy and paste from the email received from Huben about the "special tool"CC[email protected] 13 Mar at 5:02 PM Dear Cor, Refer to the solution of the video shows, it needs special tools to settle. We brought the tools to IWA show and teach all the dealers how to repair when they came to our booth, but you didn't have plan to come. It's not workable to describe you by words, so we have to request you to send back the valve, we will repair it and send to you again. Pls send to below address, it will save some time:add: 805-3-9, Kai Yuan Guang Chang, Shu Shan Street, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, Chinazip code: 311201attn: Ms. Chantel: 86-18606713993
Very important: pls don't mention the word "AIRGUN" in any documents of courier, just name it VALVE, thanks! Best RegardsJackyHuben Hong Kong Co., LimitedEmail: [email protected] (unique email ID)Website: www.hubenairguns.com

About the dealers in the USA, I found very strange that some had paid deposit and not received the rifle yet, here in SA we don't have a Huben "dealer" specific, we have an air gun dealer that putted 12 guys together(include me) and he placed an order for the 12 rifles mid of January and we received the rifles in February, my was at my door step on 17th Feb, basically took 4 weeks to get to us and some are talking about orders from September last year?, Maybe the dealers are doing the same, accumulating orders and when gets to a certain number, they will place the order to Huben? I hope you guys get it soon, you will love the rifle, unfortunately mine had the leak but I seen happens to a very known brands too, so I am not worried. Once you learn the right balance between the reg pressure and the speed settings, it will be a great gun on your collection.

Wlbryce - thanks for starting this thread and checking in with an update. It's been very informative. And obviously the personal attacks continue but who gives a crap. Some people have an agenda and won't change. I just treat those posts like they aren't there and skim over them. They aren't really worth a response. Might make em cry louder but that gives me some pleasure.
I don't have a Huben yet but I'm working on it.... largely due to you and Gregor. I have a Taipan Veteran on the way and will start saving $ - I think towards the K2.

"kidcurrie"Wlbryce - thanks for starting this thread and checking in with an update. It's been very informative. And obviously the personal attacks continue but who gives a crap. Some people have an agenda and won't change. I just treat those posts like they aren't there and skim over them. They aren't really worth a response. Might make em cry louder but that gives me some pleasure.
I don't have a Huben yet but I'm working on it.... largely due to you and Gregor.
I completely agree with you, a troll gets the kicks on response and attention, if ignored, they will jump to another forum and try again. And when you get your Huben, you will love it!!, hope you get it soon.

WIbryce, what are the settings that you are using?, meaning reg pressure and power wheel(set 2, 3 or higher), on my at 30yrds I was using the reg @ 170bar and power wheel on set 2.1 and 2.2, I don't know the fps that was out putting as I don't have a chrony but @ 30yrds was hitting the targets hard enough and was really accurate, was hitting a AAA size battery(tv remote control batteries) constantly to a shred.

"kidcurrie"Wlbryce - thanks for starting this thread and checking in with an update. It's been very informative. And obviously the personal attacks continue but who gives a crap. Some people have an agenda and won't change. I just treat those posts like they aren't there and skim over them. They aren't really worth a response. Might make em cry louder but that gives me some pleasure.
I don't have a Huben yet but I'm working on it.... largely due to you and Gregor. I have a Taipan Veteran on the way and will start saving $ - I think towards the K2.
Kidcurrie & Airgunmonkey,

I believe the old versions have been out there for such a long time that you can easily access them(at Topgun).
If you think of AaronChow's input as crap, why don't you order the old ones ? No money or worried about its accuracy ? 

Facts speak louder than words. 

I am not looking forword to your response, because you are not honest

"AllenAvram"Good day everyone, I ordered a Huben from Joe B. after reading about the comments posted, can't wait for it to arrive...Kind Regards, Allen A.
Congrats, you will like the rifle, it's a lots of fun to shoot, once you find the balance on the reg and dynamic wheel gets better and better and the rifle is pretty quiet too, perfect for backyard shooting (if don't use it @ full power though).

JSB beast were not made for Huben. They work rather well in K1 version 2...

I am ready to test and review any bullets, the problem is that not a lot of them fit Huben. They have to be 11 (.433 inch) mm long or shorter, and the diameter must not exceed 5,66 (.223 inch)...

My problem is (as always), I am not form US, I am from EU. That makes logistics, export and tax fees rather large... I also believe that mrhollowpoint bullets will not fit Huben...

Gregor - Will Huben be using your dye for their forthcoming line of pellets/bullets? You have done a lot of the testing and analyzing the results, so they would be foolish not to utilize your expertise.

It is a shame that Huben does not yet have the animation from their booth display on their website. It is very impressive in demonstrating the way that the Huben works and what sets it apart from other airguns.