• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How to Attach Front of Sling on TX200

I know I'm going to want to attach a sling to my TX200 very shortly after it arrives. I'm intending it to go to the woods with me and I have slings on all my rifles. The butt is easy and I've installed those many times. However, I'ver searched and found that band-attached slings on the underlever can cause the lever to open.

Other than a very elaborate and very nice thread where a fellow made a brass piece to attach a swivel stud around some inner workings of the lever, I can't find anything else. I'd be tickled to buy that DIY device the fellow fabricated, but I'm not aware they are for sale.

I also saw a picture where someone drilled a larger hole in the side of the fore end and inserted one of this single point, AR-type sling attachments.

Suggestions are certainly appreciated.

Thanks

I ordered Grovtec band today. I’ll place as close to stock as I can without interfering with action. This is before sling.
1579220567_57125705e20fe57e9ffd7.59686986_54F92969-0626-4823-BF79-B2DC93236DD3.jpeg