• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How often do you play?

I work shifts so my weekends arent always free. I last played about 3 weeks ago but aren't playing again for another 3 weeks! Add to that the cost of actually playing, never mind the gear!
Ive had a look to see if there's any indoor/cqb that are open in the week local to me but can only find 1. I suppose that's one of the few downsides to living in a rural ish area, everything is at least an hour away!
So how often do you all play?

• Haha
Reactions: OldSpook
Ive had a look to see if there's any indoor/cqb that are open in the week local to me but can only find 1.
I shoot nearly every day. I'm fortunate to be retired, to live out in the middle of the woods, and to have both indoor and outdoor ranges on my property. Just out of curiosity, what sort of cqb are you referring to?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vana2 and OldSpook
I work about 60 hours a week and all third shift so not a lot of time to shoot that doesn’t interfere with already minimal family time available. I therefore shoot on Mondays early as I’m the only one home. I also shoot for just a little bit when I get home on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings before bed as again only I am home. To the OP, I find everything being a ways away a benefit to living in a rural area as I can shoot there 😊

I try and at least shoot 5 every day. It helps being about to shoot out my office window at steel, having a Pard NV008S I can do it after dark. It really helps this time of year.

This is set up at the same distance as my ratting range. And it’s at 30 yard from my bench. Perfect for my two primary distances I shoot.

Between either being to hot or now when the temps are good way too windy I haven't shot in a couple of months. It was suppose to be calm today but it's blowing again. 🤬🤬 I up graded my impact mk2 with the 720 plenum/power block but haven't been able to zero it.🤬🤬🤬🤬
Well, the weather man was particularly right. I was able to get my impact close to zero at 47 yards. When I didn't have any wind at the right time I think I put 3 rounds in the very same hole. I think I could've done a lot better if I would've been sitting at a bench instead of resting the rifle over the hood of my truck.

I have a 1/2 acre in the city limits and can get away with some occasional, short-session shooting at 35 yards. Maybe 15 minutes at a time, 4-5 times a week in the evening when everyone is inside so as to not bother neighbors or draw any unwanted attention. Weekends might allow for more time if lawnmowers are going in the neighborhood. I love my home and my neighbors, but I seriously would have bought in a more rural area if I was into this hobby at the time. I don't think neighbors have an issue, but I don't want to push it and find out the hard way.

Reactions: L.Leon