• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How often do weihrauchs get restocked?

I dont have a answer about their restocking, you can email them and ask, they reply when your sleeping, so you may have a answer by morning.

I have purchased from AOA also with good results. Weihrauch are the only springers I will ever buy.

Sounds good, I’ll be sure to do that. I think I’m gonna have to look further into AOA as well, it seems they have the HW80 in stock. Thank you for all the help!

More often than AIr Arms apparently. My pre-order is sitting at almost 3 months now for a TX200

Ouch, 3 months is a long wait. I was looking at the tx200/ pro-sport a bit myself, but I couldn’t find anywhere that carries them in stock. Regardless, I hope it comes in soon for you. Best of luck!

It is what it is. I found a really nice HC through here a few days ago to get my AA fix. It was in 22 and I really wanted a .177 in the standard length but the deal was to good to pass on. Which Weihrauch are you actually looking for? There's a dude on a different forum selling a 95 and a 77. Price is a bit steep but the 77 looks solid.

It is what it is. I found a really nice HC through here a few days ago to get my AA fix. It was in 22 and I really wanted a .177 in the standard length but the deal was to good to pass on. Which Weihrauch are you actually looking for? There's a dude on a different forum selling a 95 and a 77. Price is a bit steep but the 77 looks solid.

Nice, I’m glad that worked out for you! I’ve been looking at the hw80, hw98 and the hw77, though not the 77k (with the hw80 in .22, hw98 in .177, and hw77 in .177 ). I’d definitely be interested in that, would you be able to pm me a link to the post selling the 77? Thank you!

I have owned, or currently own all of the rifles listed on this post.

The AA TX200 is a classic that shoots like a laser, is beautifully finished, is extremely easy to tune, and is worth any wait. You will appreciate it more because of the wait. Everyone should own at least one.

I have owned three 77’s and though relatively accurate, none of them ever shot the fantastic groups I get out of my 97s - I think it is the 97 barrel weight that makes the difference.

My 97s (have in .177, .20, and .22) are day in and day out the smoothest and most accurate plus dependable springers in my air gun arsenal.

My 98s rival the accuracy of the 97s, and next to the Beeman R9s, are my favorite rifles to hunt with, with the .20 being the most consistently accurate, though I have absolutely no complaint with either the .22s or .177s.

I own a 95 Lexus in .22, it shoots like a laser as well, but the new rifles stocks are not finished as nicely as my older Beeman R9s.

And the 80, they are absolutely built like a tank, are super accurate but very long and heavy. They are great bench guns and will undoubtedly be shooting two or three generations from now but would be too heavy to carry and hold for a day of field hunting for me. Still it is a classic platform I love owning.

In my opinion, there is no trigger better than Weihrauch’s REKORD trigger, in terms of adjustability and lending itself to custom work. This trigger comes with all of these rifles.

If I could only have one rifle, for bench shooting it would be a 97 in your caliber of choice. For field work it would be a 98, Beeman R9, or 95 in .20.

BTW, I have spent countless hours tuning and improving all of my rifles from the already good factory standards. I use exclusively Vortek PG3 steel HO kits and typically disassemble and hand polish the REKORD trigger components, resulting in 50 yard 10 shot groups almost always less than 1 1/4”, with some as tight as 3/4” with statistical deviations of 1 fps to 4 fps over a 20 shot string - rivaling many pcps performance at 50 yards or less.

Good luck - while I own some very nice PCPs, I spend most of my time with springers any more. It is a fun and fascinating world.

if I can help you with any additional information, feel free to PM me.