• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

how i can increase pp700 regulator pressure?

hello

current reg is at 50 bar. jsb 18.13 grains 140 m/s.

i need higher speed ~ 185 m/s.

1580236761_19506911305e307fd9e00a31.63756445_DSCN9099.JPG

how i can increase pp700 regulator pressure with this screw in image??

()()()()( is my stack. i just have 9 washer and lost one of them.

If you’ve reached the limits of the adjustment screw (4mm hex accessible via the opening in the trigger guard), you’ll need to increase the spring rate by either stacking them in a series-parallel arrangement or by replacing them with heavier singles. In mine, the OEM arrangement was a 2P 5S stack like this (( )) (( )) (( so that may be all you need to do. 

Since you now have an odd number, you’ll want to omit the single and add a spacer to occupy the approximate thickness of 2 nested Bellevilles if you’re trying to get something running immediately. However it’s probably worth the effort to reconfigure the stack properly for the long haul. These washers are small and have very little travel to begin with so reducing it from a 5S to a 4S may contribute to inconsistency and/or slow recovery.

Just get some calipers and measure the ID, OD, and thickness and find a match on McMaster, Zoro, etc. in stainless steel. Then you can either order those to rebuild your stack as a 2P 5S, or look at the rating and compare to the next thicker version and consider using that size in a plain series arrangement () () () … The second approach is generally preferable.

Lastly, this regulator is notorious for creeping due to how the separation between the two sides relies on a crush seal with the plastic washer so if you have fits with it, let me know.