• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How are you filling your PCP for 230 bar

I put some different gages my air venture small tank, Same gages as on my great white, Yea cost as much as the tank,
But have you noticed when you release the air on the tank after you filled your gun with the stock gages You lose a LOT of air.
And the high pressure valve thing popped once lost all my air,
I said screw it, Called Joe and he fixed me up, Life time gages not life time tank,
Oh and before I bought my Sheldon compressor , I had a safety oil field place used to fill my Great White tank, 
They would fill to 4500 and when I got home it would show 4200,
Next time I was talking to a couple of guys that did not speak good English that filled my tank, I went and paid in the office, 38, buck each fill,
I did not check pressure until I got home and the gauge was on 5000 psi and I filled my small tank up a few times before the needle moved.
I am glad it did not break my gauge,
Mike

Fx 4 stage pump. It's a great pump. The best one to reach those kind of pressures. You can change between 4 stages (low volume at higher pressures) and 3 stage (high volume at lower pressures). You use it in 3 stages up to 170 bar aprox and then you change to 4 stage. Fill it to 220 it's not a problem for me, filling a 480cc bottle. Anyways, you need good phisical condition.