• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hill mk4 pump

56ab62857984c6e85dce844c446fbec7.jpg
Yes, I already ordered a 74 omega tank .. because my hand pump needs maintenance, I just opened and didn't like what I found 

Not a problem, it is super easy to do I just recently had to rebuild my Mk4 when it stopped working so any questions just ask. I do have one tip for you. Make sure to lubricate the small (green) high pressure o ring with silicone oil NOT silicone grease. I used the Hill grease on every other o ring and it worked fine but not on the high pressure o ring. It made the pump VERY hard to operate but after cleaning and re lubing the green o ring with silicone oil it works like new. It took me a while to figure this out and had me scratching my head. I think the grease is just too heavy for that area and causes too much friction. Good luck!

Fantastic info on this thread, thanks all.

Not to hi-jack this thread but I have question before I make this purchase. I don't usually pump, but when I do I like the ability to field strip and maintain myself. It seems relatively easy based on the instructions above.

The only tools necessary are the wrenches (17mm, 20mm, 24mm, 30mm)and a flat head screw driver? Theoretically, could I get away with a couple of adjustable wrenches? The seal kit? Silicone oil/grease?

Planning a trip and need a reliable but serviceable pump for my FX Wildcat.