• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hill ec3000 compressor

Does anyone know if the hill ec3000 compressor is capable of filling carbon fiber tanks, such as a 74 cubic foot or greater size, reliably and repeatedly? I have seen people say its only really recomended for the reseviors on the airgun and others say its fine for topping off large tanks. I would prefer to get an omega air, super, or turbo charger but nobody has them in stock!

Fill guns and top off smaller bottles 👍🙂

I use mine with my rifles and also my 6.8 L carbon bottle and it tops off from 230 bar to 300 bar in 7 minutes runtime 🙂

Hill EC3000.1647204836.png

If i am getting a big boy / bottle compressor it will be with a GAS engine, i dont think there is a fuse big enough in my friends house on the 220 V, and i dont dare swapping in a fuse as the wiring his house are pretty dated, and i dont think he have a 440 circuit i could get creative with

And here in my 2 floor apartment, i am sure people would not like a compressor going inside or on my small balcony, or in the basement though i dont think there are any open plugs there.