• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hickory Airgun Show... Home Now

Was great getting to see everyone again! I wont list names as there are too many.

Firstly, thanks to all who stopped by my tables to indulge me and inflate my ego by checking out and even buying some of my trinkets I make. As a relatively new smith and wood turner, it was amazing to me that folks actually take an interest in the doo dads that I make... so a very sincere thank you!

Lots of regulars at the show and Saturday had some moderate foot traffic. I think we all owe it to ourselves next year to try to spread the word and get some more foot traffic in so we can all move more stuff (and take home new stuff).

I know there were folks who traveled many states over to come here and on behalf of us all, I would like to say 'thank you' for making the trip to ensure the success of the show.

Regretfully, the only pictures I took were of the knick knacks on my table that I made so I'll post those in hopes that others had taken pics of actual airguns and can share for those who were unable to attend.

And finally, a big thank you to Tony and crew for doing the legwork and putting this together for us all!

table1.JPG
table2.JPG

Thank you, Gents... no website. I'm just a weekend warrior who still gets excited that folks even stop to look. I need to do a web site at some point, though. For now, I'm just happy to make trinkets and sell as I can.

Nice stuff! Check out Etsy. Website and web store. Two for the price of one plus they do all the heavy e-commerce lifting for you. Supposed to favor the weekend warriors.

Reactions: Rob_in_NC
Was great getting to see everyone again! I wont list names as there are too many.

Firstly, thanks to all who stopped by my tables to indulge me and inflate my ego by checking out and even buying some of my trinkets I make. As a relatively new smith and wood turner, it was amazing to me that folks actually take an interest in the doo dads that I make... so a very sincere thank you!

Lots of regulars at the show and Saturday had some moderate foot traffic. I think we all owe it to ourselves next year to try to spread the word and get some more foot traffic in so we can all move more stuff (and take home new stuff).

I know there were folks who traveled many states over to come here and on behalf of us all, I would like to say 'thank you' for making the trip to ensure the success of the show.

Regretfully, the only pictures I took were of the knick knacks on my table that I made so I'll post those in hopes that others had taken pics of actual airguns and can share for those who were unable to attend.

And finally, a big thank you to Tony and crew for doing the legwork and putting this together for us all!

View attachment 396914View attachment 396915
Great stuff. You do beautiful work. (y)

Reactions: Rob_in_NC
Thanks again, all. I'd looked before at Etsy. May be a possibility in the future.
I'd gone there in mind of two airgun related items and I found neither. Was enamored for the second year in a row with a little Rohm .177 carbine, but didnt bite. Not sure why I was so drawn to it, but I was.
The other items were a mid powered FFP scope, but then found one here at the house just today and was looking perhaps for a Notos for 20 yard chipmunk duty around the house. Didnt see one, but really wasnt expecting to, either.

Reactions: Northwoods22