• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help with superior liner

Im about to replaced the stx barrel for the superior, can you tell me which ends goes to the action.

this end of the liner has a line all the way around it, the other end doesn’t.

1595282687_18933720995f1614ff438004.66628294.jpeg

1595282713_14917817265f161519c83be2.76001316.jpeg

Renz

Remember the Superior Liner is tighter, so your speeds will be less than with the normal pellet STX liner. I've heard 25 to 30 FPS, but haven't seen it myself since I don't have any yet... Not a big deal, but guys have been surprised and thought something was wrong with their guns...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you tell me!😃

Hmmm? I wasn't the gun after all.

I hope mine doesn't leak when I reassemble it. 

SMH!

Remember the Superior Liner is tighter, so your speeds will be less than with the normal pellet STX liner. I've heard 25 to 30 FPS, but haven't seen it myself since I don't have any yet... Not a big deal, but guys have been surprised and thought something was wrong with their guns...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you tell me!
1f603.svg

Hmmm? I wasn't the gun after all.

I hope mine doesn't leak when I reassemble it. 

SMH!

Don’t jinx yourself, I was like you when I change the old plenum to new PP on my Impact but I told myself Hey you got this!!! Thank got no leaks so far and it’s been a few weeks since then, working on my other guns helped a lot I guess, man this Impacts have so many parts!!! 

Renz