• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help please beginner with a problem

Hi all, 

I recently purchased my first air rifle in the form of a .22 caliber Walther Terrus. Upon receiving it, i was amazed at its beauty and couldn't wait to get started, only problem is, it won't break. for whatever reason i can't get the barrel to break, I have read the manual, gave it to other people to try who have experience with an air rifle, and nothing. The manual says you have to press the barrel break lever then pull down on the barrel, but i cannot find any levers on this gun.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Stelios

"unionrdr"My break barrels are nearly the same. They latch rather snugly, as they need to for a good seal. But I have to give it a little smack to get them started, then cock as normal.
Not only a good seal, but with the barrel pointing in the same direction for accuracy! The firmer the lock-up, the better.

Welcome to Airgun Nation, Stelios! Stick around and enjoy your stay!