• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help on tuning FX Crown .22

Do a search? There are a lot of posts on this.
Your gun will be different. You really need a chrony with this gun. Get to know it as it came. Then play with it. Mine took a couple tins to settle in.
Mine is a .25 so I can't help? I can say of all the posts I read on my caliber? Only one was close to where mine settled. I haven't checked on paper to see of those which I chrony'd is the most accurate at yardage yet? But I was bouncing the lid of I think a Gateraid bottle at 124 yards last night. These guns are awesome!

For my .22 Crown, I set the hammer spring adjust all the way so that there is only 1mm slack at the cam adjuster when on MAX. Once that was done, I tried various settings and reg. pressures. For my gun, having the reg. pressure at 135 bar, and the HST adjust at "4", and transfer port at .22/.177 resulted in a speed of around 900 FPS with the 18.1 grain JSB and laser beam accuracy... This way I can click the HST adjust to "5", set the transfer port to .25/.30, leave the reg. at 135 bar, and shoot the 25.4 grain JSB RD Monsters at approx. 835 to 840 FPS. At those settings, the 18.1 grain JSB shoot at around 960 FPS...