• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help me decide

Hi every one.
I want to buy a new PCP.
My choices are:
Brocock Commander second handed. I think with 42 cm barrel. price is 1200$. 2021. black and sand
Brocock Sniper XR second handed. I think this one comes with 56 cm barrel. price is 1200$. 2020.
I don't know anything about the barrel. are they polygonal?
Airarms S510 TC second handed. 1000$. 2017
Airarms S510 second handed. 1000$. 2017
FX crown laminate second hand. 1000$. 2019.
My choices are all around 1000$. what would you recommend?
Other options are:
Hatsan galatian auto for 500$
Uragan 2 70cm for 2000$
Daystate redwolf safari HP & FX Panthera & FX imapact 3 sniper for 2500$
I can buy this too:
But for hatsan the price is low and this gun is auto. Is it a good option in term of reliability?
For Daystate, FX and Uragan price is 2 times higher and more.
My income is not that good (around 700$ monthly). What is a good purchase that next day I regret.

That's a heck of a gap for price range.😅
That being said; what's your main purpose?
Only for hobby. Mostly shooting targets like bottle, coins or etc. Sometimes I shoot pest within 50m.
For me felling and reliability are the most important thing.
for me power is not important at all. 0.177 and 27j is as good as 100j and .22 slug. Low power= low noise, low risk, low ammo cost, low range.

Only for hobby. Mostly shooting targets like bottle, coins or etc. Sometimes I shoot pest within 50m.
For me felling and reliability are the most important thing.
for me power is not important at all. 0.177 and 27j is as good as 100j and .22 slug. Low power= low noise, low risk, low ammo cost, low range.
Perfect! With that: I would suggest going with the Air Arms. Heard great things about them and they aren't the most expensive. If not that; from your list, crown or brocock are greatly revered as well, just a little more.pricey.

Reactions: Arash
I would make the Hatsan the last option on your list. You will get different opinions but that's mine. Good luck on your search.
My friend said that to me, he said about reliability problem (he repaired several of that gun). How ever hand of that gun was really good.
He said it's like Diana P1000, fun to shoot but only work for a year.

Reactions: shambozzie
Don't want to throw you off your list and don't know what's available for you but the tiapan veteran is a tank it's the one I have that I have full confidence in lending to a friend, no double loading, quiet, accurate, reliable, easy to work on. Another option would be the raw hm1000x, I am new to the brocock world but so far really enjoy the brand. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. I have a crown, veteran, ghost, hubens, and a dreamtac and have tried many others.

How about this?

These particular Hatsans have proven the test of time. And still a nice gun. This one is cheap with a nice wood stock.

I would also go to bintacllc.com and check out the Challenger SL models in 22 25 or 30 depending on your preference. Very powerful guns on a budget. Don't blow your budget on a $2,000 gun.... please.... not at all necessary to meet your goals!

IMO an Umarex Guantlet 30 is also one of the best bang for your bucks that you'll love shooting off the bench and can also hunt with if you need to. It's a 22LR rifle powered by air. You can turn down the power for more mellow target shooting too and get a lot of shots per fill. Underrated and under $500 !

Don't want to throw you off your list and don't know what's available for you but the tiapan veteran is a tank it's the one I have that I have full confidence in lending to a friend, no double loading, quiet, accurate, reliable, easy to work on. Another option would be the raw hm1000x, I am new to the brocock world but so far really enjoy the brand. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. I have a crown, veteran, ghost, hubens, and a dreamtac and have tried many others.
Tiapan and raw are not available here. Some of brocock, daystate and airarms product are available. But FX, Kalibergun and airguntech are the best selling and most of they're product are available.
Also some of them are over priced: like alfwolf (cost around 6000$) or thomas (8000$) or S510 ultimate sporter (2500$)
I had cricket 1, capybara, uragan 1, Vulcan 1 , Impact 1, bobcat, huntsman, renegade and S510 (which I always regret that I sold it) Also some Turkish brand.

• Wow
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
How about this?

These particular Hatsans have proven the test of time. And still a nice gun. This one is cheap with a nice wood stock.

I would also go to bintacllc.com and check out the Challenger SL models in 22 25 or 30 depending on your preference. Very powerful guns on a budget. Don't blow your budget on a $2,000 gun.... please.... not at all necessary to meet your goals!

IMO an Umarex Guantlet 30 is also one of the best bang for your bucks that you'll love shooting off the bench and can also hunt with if you need to. It's a 22LR rifle powered by air. You can turn down the power for more mellow target shooting too and get a lot of shots per fill. Underrated and under $500 !
0.25 and above are band. Only 0.177 and .22 within 40J allowed. But no one check if it over 40J or not. (caliber rules is the most important one)

I would make the Hatsan the last option on your list. You will get different opinions but that's mine. Good luck on your search.
I mean I just bought 2 hatsan blitz one in .22 one in .25 an 2 BIG drums for both 41 rounds for 25 cal 45 for 22 I cant wait it will probably be the most fun id had shooting any airgun, I mean full auto cmon an it aint a weak full auto like some barra bbgun. NAW this thing could stop a chargin mountain lion with its fire rate and its power if you load it with like some 36 grain slugs 41 rounds in 2 seconds UNREAL.

Hi every one.
I want to buy a new PCP.
My choices are:
Brocock Commander second handed. I think with 42 cm barrel. price is 1200$. 2021. black and sand
Brocock Sniper XR second handed. I think this one comes with 56 cm barrel. price is 1200$. 2020.
I don't know anything about the barrel. are they polygonal?
Airarms S510 TC second handed. 1000$. 2017
Airarms S510 second handed. 1000$. 2017
FX crown laminate second hand. 1000$. 2019.
My choices are all around 1000$. what would you recommend?
Other options are:
Hatsan galatian auto for 500$
Uragan 2 70cm for 2000$
Daystate redwolf safari HP & FX Panthera & FX imapact 3 sniper for 2500$
I can buy this too:
But for hatsan the price is low and this gun is auto. Is it a good option in term of reliability?
For Daystate, FX and Uragan price is 2 times higher and more.
My income is not that good (around 700$ monthly). What is a good purchase that next day I regret.
I would make the Hatsan disappear from that last, it’s not even in the same league as the others

If you are as lucky as me, apply for an FX Panthera compact hunter with two bottles, a big one in the front.

You just need to have a strong character and avoid playing with the tunning once you confirm your rifle is shooting perfectly. If you are lucky with that rifle you can have bought the very best pellet shooter on the market for a reasonable price.

If you wanto to play it secure and be able to shoot also slugs, the apply for a VULCAN 3 or for a Uragan.

I really like my AAs500. The only negative is it’s as big as I am, and I don’t get to shoot it often, but that’s a personal problem.

It has a throttle on the tp, but turning the power down doesn’t increase efficiency because that is the only adjustment.

Kind of a one trick pony for me. But it does that one trick very very well at about 30-35 fpe.