• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help me choose please

I need some help. I know you guys shoot a lot of different airguns, and probably have a good answer. I am looking to buy a new one for hunting, .22, 25 or .357. I shoot between 20 and 60 yards, and would like to get either a condor, bulldog, or marauder. I mostly shoot at coons, bobcats or foxes. Just wondering what your opinion is?
I would like as little rise and fall in that range without loosing the chance of a good kill!

Wow...lots of choices with .22 up to .357. You are talking a very big range of power in cal from a .22 to .357. So with that said and based on your criteria of the distance and the size of the game, I see one particular gun that stands out above the rest of what you mentioned. Accuracy, knock down power, initial cost of the gun, cost of ammo, air efficiency, and especially accuracy, the only answer in my mind based on the guns you listed is the .25 Benjamin Marauder. Keep in mind the .25 second (2nd) Generation Marauder has a Green Mountain barrel so don't get it confused with any reviews of .22 or .177, they are entirely different shooting instruments. The adjustability of the Marauder the availability of information on "how to's" for this gun is very good. Hands down it's the Marauder in my book based on your criteria. Accuracy of the Marauder is incredible out to about 75 yards. It's good beyond that distance, but I just don't feel comfortable with kill shots beyond that distance. Put a good scope on it and you will never regret your choice. Did I mention how quiet the gun is? Very quite right out of the box. If Benjamin (crosman) knew how good this gun is it would be the same price as the bulldog, but it's not, so all the better. You even get a choice of wood or Synthetic stocks.
Enjoy the process of decision and let us know which way you go. Happy shooting!
PS Several people have mentioned the idea of putting down your requirements on paper and then putting down the features of each gun you are considering, I think if you do this you will get your answer. If I can give you any more advice on the Marauder and my personal experience feel free to PM me.

OH, by the way, Billy was more right in the long run than he realizes! This stuff is addicting....I double dare you to only buy one! lol!

I was in your boat and and got a Benjamin Marauder Pistol and I absolutely hate it! I wish I would have went with the Marauder Rifle the first time around, I would have saved a couple hundred bucks, or the equivalent of a chunk of a new air tank. 

I am sort of glad I made the steps I did, although I didn't end up with a Marauder rifle on the first go around, I purchased it's little brother and wasn't happy, but because of that I just purchased the .22 Blizzard that's in the B/S/T section. Aesthetically it's more appealing to me and shoots 40FPE in .22, so that may also be an option for you as well? Maybe not a Blizzard in itself as I believe they don't make them anymore, but maybe a Rainstorm I believe it is or an AR6 from Evanix as well? They seem to make budget friendly guns that seem quite capable. 

I guess what I am saying though is make sure you do your homework or you will be like me and waste a few bucks on something you aren't happy with.