• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help - FX No Limits mounting issues

Just got myself a new set of fx no limits mounts and viper pro MTC scope for my FX Impact. Just set it all up on the gun and went outside and it seems way off somehow. When I put my first shot down range it was shooting way to the right at 20m. I had to dial the windage way to the left to even get it on paper. I have never had this issue with std mounts before ..... any help or ideas?

thanks

Try mounting the rings on the rail without the caps and move them together the scope mounting surface should be perfectly even, then snug the mounting screws down to the rail and see if the surface stays even, if they become offset turn one of the rings around and try it again and once you have that figured out set the scope in the mounts and make sure it’s sitting nice and flush, then install the caps and snug them down evenly, with the no limit you also have that center adjustment screw to deal with also....It just takes a bit of trial and error sometimes with scope rings and the no limit rings just add a bit more to making everything straight.