• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have a new Accessorie

Picked this up from Air gun Depot great bunch over there. They shipped it super fast and it was packed in a vault of a box. Can't wait to get it up and running. I need air right now. so don't have to dink around with the local charging store. They are only open T-Sat 1pm to 6pm. They charge hot. so you lose about 300 PSI on a 4500 charge now I don't have to worry, and the 35 mile drive a thing of the past. I your ever by and need air drop me a line, and we'll charge you up free.
Keep your air dry
CH

0b06f895422d4432dd39e3650f94f406.jpg

Well charged the pony and SCBA Carbon tanks to 4500 psi this morning. While waiting for fog to clear and sun to come up . The pony is a 90 ci carbon fiber tank from Benjamin nice little tank. It took only 30 min from 950 psi to 4500. The SCBA is the 60 min tank and that was 0 psi from it's 5 yr hydro test. That was 1.5 hr or so I had to drain a lot today because of the uncommon humidity. It really is nice to be able to shoot all you want with out worrying about having to get loaded up and driving 35 miles round trip then waiting for the charge. This is nice. 
Keep yor Air dry
CH