• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan semi auto pcp

Erghhhhh. Groundhog Day. Every time a new bullpup comes out..... 

I'm happy to see two things in particular on this gun. First, it looks like Hatsan has finally made a new PCP gun that isn't just an AT44 or BT65 in a different dress. Second, that someone is finally trying to design a bottle gun that doesn't just have the bottle poking nakedly out of the front of the rifle. It never looks good when they just chop the front off the stock of a tube gun to make the bottle "fit". 

Some things I'm not that happy to see are: the heavy steel bottle. CF bottles really aren't that expensive and those steel bottles ruin the feel of many air guns. The other is the traditional low capacity revolver mag - ruining the potential of semi auto air guns everywhere. 

The thing about semi auto is that if you buy one, you probably care about rapid firing a bunch of pellets quickly. That's not as much fun if you have to reload every 10-14 shots. So far only Air Ordnance has come up with an actual high capacity air gun mag. For that reason, if rapid fire was my goal, I might check them out. 

I'll reserve judgement for now though because maybe they could make evanix style double mags and I like bullpups more than ice cream.