• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan JET 2 (Full Review) an Accurate PCP Pistol/Carbine with 45 shots per fill!

1.JPG

The Jet 1 and Jet 2 are very capable PCP pistol/carbine combos. This beauty is affordable, accurate, and powerful. Great job Hatsan! Here is a full review of my time with the Hatsan JET 2. Thanks for watching! -Nate

2.JPG

Did you shoot an entire shot string?
If you did, can you add the shot string?

Hatsan states that for the Jet 2 you get 40-45 shots within 85% of the peak.
Assuming that in .22 cal the peak is 650 FPS (quite reasonable based on the info) this means that you get 40-45 shots between 650 *0.85 = 552.5 FPS and 650 FPS.
If this is correct then it would make the Notos a short range (20-25 yards) plinker at best.

That performance is just as bad as other unregulated PCP pistols like Diana Bandit.

If you want a PCP pistol with a decent performance I would buy a regulated on like the PP700 or PP750.

Last edited:
Reactions: keesbo
Reactions: SonOfAGun
My first .177 Jet 2 had a bent barrel, poorly cut crown & a distorted frame but Hatsan replaced it with an example that exceeds my expectation.
Every manufacturer puts out some lemons (I worked on Mercedes Benz for 30 years & I've seen a few). However, when a company is willing to make it right, as they did for me, then I say the Jet is worth a try.
If you have a performance issue with yours, give Hatsan a chance to fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nobody1
My first .177 Jet 2 had a bent barrel, poorly cut crown & a distorted frame but Hatsan replaced it with an example that exceeds my expectation.
Everyone manufacturer puts out some lemons (I worked on Mercedes Benz for 30 years & I've seen quite a few). However, when a company is willing to make it right, as they did for me, then I say the Jet is worth a try.
If you have a performance issue with yours, give Hatsan a chance to fix it.
I agree. If they make it right

Reactions: nobody1