• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan 22 Bullboss

Hi everyone, I bought a bullboss a few years back and from the get go it was leaking around the firing pin seat. I took it apart cleaned everything and reassembled it and it worked fine, for a while. I took it out two times after then it started again. Went through the process of dis and reassembly and it worked fine for a magazine or two. Sometimes it is a very slow almost unnoticeable leak leading to deminished shot count and other times it is a loud hiss that is quite obvious. Anyone have ideas or a similar problem/solution? TIA. Chuck.

Dirty valve or area around hammer, I take the valve out again and clean it. Possable replace the seat with the extra one that came with your gun. Or the hammer may not be coming back away from the valve after each shoot. There a fork like hammer catch to present hammer bounce. If it was dirty in the hammer bore. The fork may be working against the purpose causing your hammer to hit the valve and bounce.

Hi everyone, as mentioned I put in the new teflon seal and it stopped the leak. It is still getiing very low shot count.Like ten to fifteen shots. I am going to take the reg out I had it set at 130BAR. I am guessing I will have some hammer spring adjustments to make if the reg hasn't somehow moved. If anyone has a huma reg in their gun I would like to know what you are setting it at and any help on hammer spring as well. Don't really see any good vids on that. Thanks again, Chuck.

3-5 turns out, remember that gun is counter clockwise to tighten the spring and you need to hold the hammer to adjust the hammer spring tension.

What pellet are you wanting to use? What speed are you wanting? IMHO It sounds like your regulator is set high, and your hammer maybe to heavy. You may want to lower your regulator and open up the teflon seat some. What size is the plenum?

The plenum is stock, I didn't change that. I will probably shoot jsb or jsb heavy in .22 cal for the most part. I seem to remember it fond of them for a while. I am hoping for somewhere in the 900-950 range on fps. The teflon seat??? And if you know the TP oring size that would be helpful. I would rather find some locally.. I could measure if you don't. Thanks again.