• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Has anyone heard of this new Hatsan?

To answer the original question. You can buy the Jet 1 and Jet 2 at Pyramyd Air or Airgun Depot. I have the Jet 1. Functions as intended and the .25 cal smacks hard. That’s more than I can say for the two P-RODS I owned. I sold them both after fighting with endless jams, faulty magazines and barrel replacements. If you ask me the Jet 1 runs circles around the oversized, overpriced P-ROD. Not everyone wants or can afford an over priced AP16, over sized P-ROD, or under powered professional target pistol. I agree that the Jet 2 looks a little odd and that's why I bought the Jet 1. I think the Reximex RP looks better but this is the first time I've seen it. Thanks MileHighAirgunner for the images.

Reactions: FelixS
To answer the original question. You can buy the Jet 1 and Jet 2 at Pyramyd Air or Airgun Depot. I have the Jet 1. Functions as intended and the .25 cal smacks hard. That’s more than I can say for the two P-RODS I owned. I sold them both after fighting with endless jams, faulty magazines and barrel replacements. If you ask me the Jet 1 runs circles around the oversized, overpriced P-ROD. Not everyone wants or can afford an over priced AP16, over sized P-ROD, or under powered professional target pistol. I agree that the Jet 2 looks a little odd and that's why I bought the Jet 1. I think the Reximex RP looks better but this is the first time I've seen it. Thanks MileHighAirgunner for the images.
Sure looks like the RexiMex's cuter sibling. My order which was due yesterday now says available the first week of February, go figure.

I have added an additional cylinder here (you know it makes sense) so you can shoot the monstrosity for a whole month without re-charging🤔
All i need do now is add and additional 2ft to the height of the sights and we are onto a winner.
Im not sure if i want to laugh, or cry.
View attachment 292169
How about this?

hatsan-hatsan-jet-ii-pcp-pistol-carbine-55mm-22.jpg

Reactions: L.Leon and Steveoo