• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hard case for RAW HM1000x ?

I've got the 108421, and some of the Pelicans, The differences are the hinge system, the Plano has a lock up crunch when you open it. the foam in the Plano is segmented in ready cut squares that are about 3/4" each. It has 5 latches, and 2 locks. The case flexes and it takes some maneuvering to line up the 5 latches. I did not try the locks. You can easily depress the case with minimal hand force. The Pelican 1700 model has 4 latches and 4 lock places. 2 are reinforced, and 2 are thicker that the case itself. I'm pretty sure I would not damage a scope if I put my full 230 lb self on top of it. The foam has to be cut in the Pelican, there are wheels on the Pelican, and a rigid horizontal handle with a folding handle for the rolling aspect. The Plano handle folds The 1750 pelican has the same type locking system, The handle folds, hinges are a little heavier and it has wheels. 1.75" foam in the 1700, and the 1750. 2.00 in the Plano

Thanks for the info! I just received the plano and it looks like it will serve my needs well. Now just need the gun to arrive. I found a company that will custom cut the foam to fit. May do that eventually after I get the gun setup the way I like it. They say its for two guns but not two full sized rifles with large scopes. Would fit guns with iron sights.
There is plenty of room for the RAW hm 1000x and accessories. Bipod mags pellets whatever else. I like it so far.