• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Hand Made Solid Oak Run Stand/Display/Maintenance

Classified Status
SOLD

bowwild

Dec 28, 2015
KY, United States
I made this oak gun stand. It is extremely versatile and solid. I made the 1.25" oak screw myself. The screw support slides on a dowel to best position on the rifle stock. The pistol grip support is also adjustable and slides on a pair of dowels, again to fit a multitude of rifle stocks. The contact points are leather padded. This baby could even be used as a shooting vise.

The stand is 28" long and 9" wide. Very stable. Another unique (and time consuming build) feature are the metal threaded inserts in the bottom of each large part. A hex bolt is counter sunk and attaches (from the bottom) the large pots to the base. This enables ease of disassembly for shipping.

$115 plus $20 shipping. I ship quick, secure, and I've bought and sold many times here on the nation.

Gun Stand Modified 3.jpg
Gun Stand Modified 2.jpg