• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Hancock Armory?

On May 11, I placed an order for a scope listed as “in stock....two week lead time.” Hancock Armory immediately sent two automated responses. One acknowledged the order. The other acknowledged the receipt of payment.

The scope I ordered is no longer listed...there are other scopes listed as in stock with 10-12 weeks lead time! The Hancock Armory “contact us” link doesn’t work. Their “Top Tier Service” doesn’t respond. I can’t find their live chat. I can locate no phone numbers...only an LLC that owns Hancock Armory.

Too many businesses, families and individuals are finding their daily existence as difficult, dangerous or impossible. My little business transaction is nothing compared to the suffering in the world.

Im retired. I’m a veteran. At age 70, I’m doing all I can to avoid Civid 19. Luckily I live in the country, away from town. Here in Indiana, 44.8% of those testing positive for Civid 19, had no symptoms. There are way too many unsafe individuals without masks who unknowingly can infect others.

All might be good with my order, but lack of communication casts doubt. Any feedback from AGN members might be helpful.

Regards,

John

This may not help you but just last week I sent them an email about a scope that I wanted to order. They responded the same day and told me they were out so I found one elsewhere. At least they were quick to respond and told me the truth that they didn't have any right now.

here is the email I used

Hancock Armory <[email protected]>