• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HALO ARE OUT!!!!

Utah airguns

Screenshot_20240114_140750_Instagram.jpg

maybe this is their marketing strategy ? Big sale to sell more pellets
I’d be interested what their revenue from pellets is. I have a feeling is not very high. Historically I have found the FX brand to be a little cheaper than the JSB or AA offerings. That’s why I still have a huge stock of 34 gr FX from 3 years ago.

Reactions: beerthief
I am going to make a couple of assumptions here (yeah, I know the saying about assuming things):
- You will need a new barrel liner to get the most out of the Halos
- The new barrel liner will most likely be only "OK" for pellets. (Thus making pellets obsolete. Lol)
- The Halos will be a bit more expensive than pellets but a bit cheaper than a lot of the slug offerings (maybe just under the price of NSA's?)
- There will be a bunch of "must have" parts, gadgets, and gizmos that come out over the year after the Halo's are released to "get the most" out of your Halo / rifle combo.

Should most/all/part be true - especially needing a new barrel liner - I'm gonna PASS.

Reactions: Spinach