• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX CS4-I Arrived.

MACTEN

Nov 18, 2020
IA
I recently ordered and received the GX CS-4-I for range trips and not to have to try to be as careful with the power supply. (Works great btw)
But as many of us have wondered if these units are the same as Omega compressors . They are. I simply asked the GX manufacturer if they were while ordering and they answered me that they were on chat. So If you're wondering if they will hold up like the Omega? As long as QC is done properly they should be just as good.

IMG_2727.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-04 .jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-04 .jpg
    94 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I recently ordered and received the GX CS-4-I for range trips and not to have to try to be as careful with the power supply. (Works great btw)
But as many of us have wondered if these units are the same as Omega compressors . They are. I simply asked the GX manufacturer if they were while ordering and they answered me that they were on chat. So If you're wondering if they will hold up like the Omega? As long as QC is done properly they should be just as good.

View attachment 442313
the one on the right looks like it has the transformer inside and a selector switch..
Mark

Reactions: MACTEN
Try this: https://www.amazon.com/TUXING-Compressor-Converter-Water-Oil-Paintball/dp/B0C4Y9T3RD?ref_=ast_sto_dp

12V portable compressor with same function and more economic for your budget
this one doesn't have a grease pot, so I don't know if it has oil or sealed bearings.. the other thing I see different is it doesn't appear to have a water cooling system, looks like just find and a fan to blow the air through the case.. might be good for short runs like on a tube gun but it's definitely not going to last as well as the real thing or the Omega trail charger.
Mark

Reactions: MACTEN
in my opinion.. the water cooled slow speed compressor is the longest life option.. assuming that all the components are good quality..
that said a air cooled one with quality parts is going to outlast a water cooled one with poor quality parts.. hope that makes sense..
I have seen that AOA has a step up from my Omega trail charger and it doesn't have a grease pot because it has sealed bearings.. and if they are good quality it will last as long as one with a grease pot..
hope you all understand that there's a lot of similar things.. there's a lot of knock offs.. for instance I have a Binks spray paint gun.. $200 without a tank 15 years ago.. I also have a identical harbor freight $25 paint gun including tank.. and other than the name cast into the handle they are so identical that parts interchange.. although the Binks is higher quality and has never broken.. but I have went through 2 of the harbor freight ones.. and repair them with Binks parts because I can't get parts from harbor freight.. that said I think harbor freight was good for the money spent.
mark

Try this: https://www.amazon.com/TUXING-Compressor-Converter-Water-Oil-Paintball/dp/B0C4Y9T3RD?ref_=ast_sto_dp

12V portable compressor with same function and more economic for your budget
I'd rate this more along the lines of the GX-CS3. No water cooling, no grease pot (means cylinder teardown is required for future lubing needs), and a lower power motor, as well as lower pressure of 300 bar.

It also has a 3.1/5.0 rating on Amazon vs. the 4.6/5.0 of the CS4.

But it is cheaper...

Hey @MACTEN, how much to buy, and how much was shipping? Looking at their site today, Alibaba says View attachment 444957
CS4-I Alibaba Looks like you're on a different seller on Alibaba as minimum says 2. My shipping was $153 and the compressor was the same. $364.. Find GX Pump official. This link Is the same one I shared with springerscooter on March 5th

Reactions: WrongTarget